Sunday 1 May 2016

May TBR

May has come round so quickly, I can't quite believe it. But there's no time to slow down. I've got more deadlines, more visitors, more reading to do. So here's what I have planned for this month.


How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne

I'm already coming up to a third of the way through this book, and I'm enjoying it so far. Work and uni, and all those fun things, have got in the way of me really getting into it, but I hope I'll find a few hours somewhere to finish it in one go...a girl can dream...





The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

I am both hugely excited and utterly terrified to read this book. There are so many questions to be answered and I am trying very hard to prepare myself for how this epic series is going to end. I'll also be extremely sad to leave these characters behind.





Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard

Yes, I know, I know, my special Glass Sword review isn't up yet. You can blame that on my partner in reading crime who STILL hasn't finished it yet! (Edit: She finished, finally!)
Having seen a lot of Farley already, I'm most excited to learn more about Queen Coriane.




Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Since this series is now five books long, I am fully aware how late I am to jump on this train. It's shocking, really, given my love for fairytales, that I haven't read this sooner. Better late than never, right?
(Edit: Winter is 700 odd pages. What have I got myself in to?)




1 comment:

  1. You can update this post now missy because I've officially finished Glass Sword.

    ReplyDelete