Friday 1 April 2016

April TBR

1st of April is here. Which means, obviously, a new TBR! Well, half a new one anyway. Since March didn't go as planned, the last two books of my March TBR are now the first two books of my April TBR. Does that make sense? Well, take a look and maybe it'll be a little clearer. 



My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

I've actually already started this one – see? Didn't I say April would be better? – and it's going pretty much as I expected. It feels a little Sarah Dessen, which is great, because she's my all-time favourite author. I have a feeling it'll remind me of the sort of stories I want to write, and hopefully inspire me.






Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie

On my March TBR I said not to google Peter Pan book covers. But, I did it again. And found this one. Fun Fact: since then, the friend in last months TBR has purchased this edition. I don't even know how many copies she has now. Fun Fact #2: A different friend has also received a fancy edition of Peter Pan. I really need to read this. 




Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne

Because I am weak and have no self control, I bought more books which means my TBR pile is getting bigger, rather than smaller. This was one of them. I have a good reason though. I bought How Hard Can Love Be? a while ago without realising it was the second book in a series of sorts. I couldn't bring myself to read it before the first. 






How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne

And here it is! That 'second book in a series of sorts'. And I shall be reading it in the appropriate order. I've seen so much about this book online, I'm excited to read it and find out what the fuss is about. 

2 comments:

  1. I have five copies of Peter Pan, JSYK. Six if you count the kindle edition.

    ReplyDelete