Monday 1 February 2016

February TBR

January has seen my Goodreads challenge off to a great start. I've read all four of my January TBR books plus an extra one which means I'm already 10% done and currently two books ahead of schedule, yay!

But...there's no rest for me...I gotta keep it up. So, say hello to my February TBR 2016. 



Slated by Teri Terry.

This one has been recommended (and conveniently left on the side for me to pick up) by my lovely housemate Amy.

Looking at the cover, I'm expecting some dark dystopia.






Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

I have had this on my shelf for ages. And I'm pretty sure it's the only John Green book I haven't read yet. By the end of February, that will no longer be true.

Having read, and loved, all three of David Levithan's collaborations with Rachel Cohn, I have pretty high expectations. Please don't let me down!





The Heir by Kiera Cass

I sped through the three previous Selection series books in about the same number of days, practically stealing my friend's Kindle to do so. I got The Heir for my birthday and am so excited to read it this month. *grins*

I want lots more pretty dresses, royalty and romance, please-and-thank-you.




We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach

What I love reading more than anything is a good romance, but a close second is unexpected friendships. And I have a feeling (I'm really hoping) that We All Looked Up has got a bit of that going on. 

It sounds contemporary YA with a tiny bit of apocalypse thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment